Seahaven Counselling & Hypnotherapy,
7D, Chapel Street,
East Sussex BN9 9PN
Hear and Understand
I have over twenty five years of award winning experience, working in both the private and public sectors in a variety of roles. These have ranged from customer quality and service, supervision and senior management to learning and development, wellbeing, reward, cultural change and colleague engagement. In these roles I have focused on the importance of customers (internal and external), colleagues and shareholders, appreciating the importance of high performance and excellence in service.
I strongly believe that highly engaged and performing people are key to your success and performance.
I am able to help by offering:
- Greater insight into the wellbeing and mental health of empolyees
- Practical information and tools for managers about working with people experiencing mental health issues
- Improved effectiveness of managers communicating with their team members
- Increased engagement with the psychological contract of an area, department or organisation
(including through times of change)
- Group teach sessions in Transactional Analysis to improve colleague communication - providing
development in both a personal and professional capacity, investing in your people and their wellbeing
(these can be offered as a full two day accredited Transactional Analysis TA101 course or purely as
tailored non-accredited development)
- Team building to increase knowledge of Self and colleagues to improve engagement and team
cohesiveness, resulting in a high performing team.
- Recommendations and implementing change from employee survey feedback
- Improved wellbeing and reducing stress or anxiety by offering taster sessions in mindfulness
- Professional mediation and support through grievances (for all parties)
- Improvements and recommendations to 1:1's and performance reviews
- Counselling / Psychotherapy support on an ongoing basis for employees or as a one off as a result of an
event e.g. team member bereavement, restructure, redundancy, trauma in the workplace
I pride myself on offering a tailored approach with an agreed contract for change to meet your business requirements.
Initial free consultation to determine business requirements and agree contract for change.
Resulting in a quotation and business case proposal.
£75 per hour
Day rate £450