Seahaven Counselling & Hypnotherapy,
7D, Chapel Street,
East Sussex BN9 9PN
COVID 19 - PLEASE NOTE:
Our team are all due to have their first vaccinations in the next week and will then be expecting the second dose in approximately 11/12 weeks.
We will continue to offer a range of options for our clients - working online, over the phone or face to face in specific circumstances.
Increasing hygiene procedures:
We will also be asking all clients:
- Not to attend our premises if feeling unwell with Covid related symptoms
- To ensure your hands are clean on arrival or use the hand-washing / hand gel facilities available
- To use the hand towels supplied and place directly in the laundry for washing.
- Bring your own drinks bottles and tissues (as required).
- Feel free to wear a mask or bring whatever helps you to feel safe (and you can request we wear a mask)
Between each client we will be wiping down surfaces and door handles.
If you become ill following a session please notify us so we can take the appropriate actions. And please be aware that if we become unwell we will notify you or provide your contact details for contact trace purposes only.
For any additional requirements or concerns please feel free to talk this through with your therapist.
Please note that should you need to cancel a session the outlined cancellation policy still stands i.e. if notification is within 24 hours the full rate will be charged, outside of that no charge will be made.